Welcome Boys & Girls Club Players and Parents
2013 Tackle Football Season
Registration Week Starts: Tuesday, June 25th-Saturday, June 29th
Where: Knudson Boys & Girls Club Branch, 1395 Summer St. NE, 97301
Grades: 4-7 (3rd grade over 100 lbs.)
Divisions (Grade & Weight):
Rookie: All 4th grade (flag or tackle option), 5th grade 50-85 lbs.
AFC: 5th grade 86 lbs+, 6th grade 50-110 lbs, 7th grade 50-95 lbs.
NFC: 6th grade 111 lbs.+, 7th grade 96-185 lbs.
***TACKLE PLAYERS MUST BE PRESENT TO REGISTER
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I register my child if we are out of town that week or he/she is not available to weigh in?
- All players must be weighed in at the Boys & Girls Club or by a medical professional or school. The Boys & Girls Club needs a printed and verified document to be attached to the registration packet if a player is not able to make registrations.
- We accept all forms of payments: cash, check, cards (except American Express), however check is preferred.
- We do have limited scholarships available on a first come first served basis. In order to qualify, annual household income must be provided for all incomes and a scholarship for needs to be filled out.
- Players are placed by the feeding middle school they would attend, first come first served; Returning players placed first, new players are placed after registration week has concluded. Requests may be made, but are not guaranteed.
What type of equipment do I need?
- The Boys & Girls Club provides helmets and shoulder pads to all participants.
- Mouth guards, pants, and cleats are not provided.
Can we use our own equipment?
- Yes, however all equipment must pass an inspection by the athletic director and only a specific variety of helmets will be allowed.
- Xenith X2
- Riddell 360, Revolution Speed, Revolution, Revolution IQ
- Rawlings Quantum Plus, Impluse, Quantum
- Schutt ION 4d, DNA Pro+, Air XP,
For more information about the Boys & Girls Club football program, please contact Boone at